Scarpa Vapor

I have a wider women's foot, this shoe fits my forefoot…

Summary

I have a wider women's foot, this shoe fits my forefoot like a second skin. The edging is tremendous in the steeps. Due to the downturned sole, smearing is not as effective on friction. They aren't an all day wear, but after the break from belaying, I can put them on again without concern. The heel cup fits snugly. I wear the same as my street shoe.

Pros

• Edging
  • Wider toebox
  • Sticky soles

Cons

• Duration of time to mold to feet

I have a wider women's foot and this shoe fits my forefoot like a second skin. Not without a lengthy break-in period. It requires wearing them for a pitch, then taking them off for belay, then wearing again. They're now my favorites.

They aren't an all day wear, but they are great when the conditions are right. Due to the downturned sole, smearing is not effective on friction. The edging is tremendous in the steeps. The heel cup fits snugly and the lacing allows a custom fit. I wear the same as my street shoe.

It's a great shoe; I would recommend it to anyone looking for a little wider women's shoe than most that is available.

Visit Scarpa's Vapor page.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Scarpa Women's Vapor Climbing Shoe FEATURES of the Scarpa Women's Vapor Climbing Shoe Bi-Tension active randing system provides maximum toe power Lorica toebox provides long-term fit and comfort Vibram XS Edge provides incredible grip and durability Lace loops wrap the foot for added precision SPECIFICATIONS of the Scarpa Women's Vapor Climbing Shoe Upper: Suede/Lorica Midsole: Flexan Sole: Vibram XS Edge; 4 mm Last: FR Weight: 1/2 pair: 8 oz / 226 g

A powerful and technical highperformance shoe that craves footwork challengesSpecs Upper SuedeLorica Midsole Flexan Sole Vibram XS Edge 4mm Last FR Sizes 34 45 half sizes Weight 258g 91oz Color Lite Orange

- Bentgate.com

A powerful and technical high performance shoe, the Scarpa Vapor V is suitable for climbers with good footwork who want Velcro closure.

- EMS

A powerful and technical shoe that craves footwork problems, the Scarpa Women's Vapor V Climbing Shoes can be donned in an instant thanks to Velcro power straps.

- Altrec Outdoors