Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks

I own several different sizes of these stuff sacks…

Price Paid: $9-$18

I own several different sizes of these stuff sacks and each of them is excellent. They help so much with organization. I have small ones for miscellaneous objects like soap, sponges, lighter, matches, compass. I have larger ones that I fit all of my cooking stuff into. I have ones I put clothes into.

I use them on every trip I go on even if it's a day hike. It's so nice to need your lighter and know that it's in the gray sack or whatever color you choose.

These bags are super light and surprisingly strong. I've dropped them down rocky jagged slopes without so much as a scuff on them. The also hold up well to spills. On a recent trip to Colorado I let my girlfriend use one for her toiletries. She had a bottle of lotion explode and the only thing it got dirty was the bag.

I love these bags and they are sure worth their price.

Visit Sea to Summit's Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks page.

Still haven't found a backpacking stuff sack that is ultra-lightweight and water resistant? Look no further than the Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil stuff sack.

Organize your gear with ultralight ease thanks to the Sea To Summit Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks. These highly water resistant sacks feature double-stitched seams and bar-tacked stress points for durability and a smooth, siliconized finish for easy packing and stuffing.

Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks FEATURES of the Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks Made of 30D diamond siliconized Cordura The fabric is impregnated with silicone with a 2,000mm waterhead Fabric has a slippery finish for easy packing Hypalon pull tab at top Reinforced pull handle on bottom Uses a compact and light cord and cord lock for top closure Bar tack reinforced in all stress points All seams are double stitched for extra strength SPECIFICATIONS of the Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks SPECIFICATIONS for 2XS Volume: 2.5 liter Dimension: 4 x 10in. Weight: 0.4 oz / 10 g SPECIFICATIONS for X-Small Volume: 4 liter Dimension: 5 x 12in. Weight: 0.5 oz / 13 g SPECIFICATIONS for Small Volume: 6.5 liter Dimension: 6.5 x 13in. Weight: 0.6 oz / 17 g SPECIFICATIONS for Medium Volume: 9 liter Dimension: 7 x 15in. Weight: 0.7 oz / 21 g SPECIFICATIONS for Large Volume: 15 liter Dimension: 8.5 x 17in. Weight: 1.0 oz / 28 g SPECIFICATIONS for X-Large Volume: 20 liter Dimension: 9.5 x 19in. Weight: 1.2 oz / 34 g SPECIFICATIONS for XX-Large Volume: 30 liter Dimension: 10.5 x 23in. Weight: 1.4 oz / 40 g This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

Sea to Summit's Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks are super strong and lightweight. We use ultralight ripstop Cordura fabric in a range of colors. Made of 30D Diamond Siliconized Cordura. The fabric is impregnated with silicone to make it waterproof to a pressure of 2.8 psi / hydrostatic head 2000mm. Fabric has a slippery finish for easy packing. Reinforced pull handle on bottom. Uses the smallest possible cord and cord lock for top closure. Bar tack reinforced in all stress points. All seams are double stitched for extra strength. Note: seams are not tape-sealed; therefore this product is not waterproof - only water resistant. Volume: 1400 cu in / 20 Liter. Weight: 1.2 oz / 34 g. Dimensions: 9.5x19 (in). Avialable Color(s): Grey, Red, Royal Blue, Forest Green, Yellow, Black

- Tahoe Mountain Sports