SealLine Urban Backpack

My personal experience with THIS backpack: in the…

Price Paid: 100 USD

My personal experience with THIS backpack:

in the beginning we noticed how uncomfortable the backpack straps are, behind your neck/head area, it continuously grabs and hangs on your skin. This is due to the “handle” built out of the backpack straps which instead of separating, unite instead.

After 2 weeks of usage in easy, light-weight day trips the backpack BROKE. A HOLE was made by the rupture of the backpack fabric right where the seam/rubber patch holds the back-straps to the fabric. This means now I have a hole where the water gushes in everytime water slips through my back in the rain…. and I bought this for its waterproof quality! bah!

Then the WAIST-STRAP, continuosly slipped-OFF the backpack, it seems there its a factory-mistake (yet another).

I later discovered that the Urban Backpack is made in CHINA. While the other one I own Sealline PRO back pack is made in the USA.

Conclusion: the Urban Backpack is a bad-quality, expensive backpack that is in no way value for money! I would rather buy a 10 dollar bag at a chinise-cheap store, in the end, it would last just as long!

If you've owned or used a SealLine Urban Backpack, please share your experience.