Sierra Designs Down Jacket

Nice, lightweight, stuffs small in a frame pack I…

Summary

Nice, lightweight, stuffs small in a frame pack

Pros

• weight
  • stuff size

Cons

• ?

I bought the blue and grey one from Sierra Trading Post in '07. Comes with stuff sack, which I use for a down pillow when backpacking. I don't know how warm it is, because I haven't been in really cold weather with it. I think it's kind of a fair weather jacket. It's rather light on weight and insulation. No problems with zippers.

rated 2.50 of 5 stars All Down Jacket versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Down Jacket. Read all reviews »

CLOSEOUTS . This classic down jacket from Sierra Designs is a great way to reacquaint yourself with the celestial lightness (and incredible warmth) of 650 fill power down. Full zip front with storm flap Soft chin protector Adjustable drawcord hem Zippered hand pockets Elastic cuffs Length: 29” Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz. 100% nylon shell and lining 650 fill power Machine wash, hang dry CLOSEOUTS . China. Size: S(34-36) M(38-40) L(42-44) XL(46-48) 2XL(50-52)

- Sierra Trading Post

Sierra Designs Men's Down Jacket

The Men's Down Jacket has been discontinued.

The Sierra Designs Men's Down Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 4, 2009 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new down insulated jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.