Sierra Designs Dragonfly 20

Max User Height 5 ft 0 in / 150 cm
Shoulder Girth 52 in / 130 cm
Hip Girth 50 in / 127 cm
Foot Girth 34 in / 86 cm

This is a review for the 20 degree bag. It has all…

Price Paid: $80 @ REI

This is a review for the 20 degree bag. It has all the comforts for car camping but these can easily be ditched for backpacking. I purchased this for my 3 year old daughter. The bag packs small and fit easily into her Deuter Fox 30 pack, which I would also recommend to anyone. I love the pillow pocket. It can be stuffed with cloths or the packable pillow that comes with it, she is happy with either. The zipper never and I mean never gets stuck.

We also have a Mountain Hardwear Mountain Goat 20 degree bag for my 5 year old. The goat has a minimalists feel and look for a synthetic, but the two weigh the exact same. If you ditch the pillow and sleeping pad connectors then the SD is the lighter bag, packs smaller, and is warmer.

Personal experience: I took my girls backpacking early this spring in Western Wyoming. The first day was great but that night it rained then turned to snow. I slept in a 15 degree 600 fill down bag. In my lean-to, I woke up chilled many times. I checked on my girls many times, and the oldest was curled up in a ball, but my 3 year old had both arms out.

The next morning I asked them how they slept and my 5 year said she was kinda cold, but my 3 year old said she was really warm! Now, my five year old wants a Sierra Design bag.

Bottom Line: If you have kids this is the bag that will keep them and you smiling.

Visit Sierra Designs's Dragonfly 20 page.

For cold nights or chilly sleepers, the Sierra Designs Dragonfly +20 Girl's Sleeping Bag offers a healthy helping of Thermolite Extreme insulation, a tricot-lined foot box for extra-warm feet, a draft tube to seal the zipper, and an ergonomic hood to seal in body heat. It is rated to 20 degrees F when used with an insulating mat or pad. The included Sleep E-Z Pillow slots into its own pocket for comfort, while another pocket on the chest stores headlamps or other essentials. An interior clothes-warming pocket keeps items nearby for the morning and an attached stuff sack never gets lost.

- UpsideOver

Youth / 20degF/-7degC For cold nights or chilly sleepers, the Dragonfly offers a healthy helping of HeatSync insulation, a tricot-lined foot box for extra-warm feet, a draft tube to seal the zipper, and an ergonomic hood to seal in body heat. T An interior clothes-warming pocket keeps items nearby for the morning and an attached stuff sack never gets lost.

- Rocky Mountain Trail

Free Shipping. Sierra Designs Girl's Dragonfly 20 Degree Sleeping Bag DECENT FEATURES of the Sierra Designs Girls' Dragonfly 20 Degree Sleeping Bag Ergonomic hood and foot box Offset Layer construction Zipper draft tube Sleep EZ Pillow included Large internal storage pouch to keep extra layers close and warm Microfleece Lined Foot Box Pillow Pocket Chest Pocket Integrated Storage Sack Snag-free zipper tracks Draft collar The SPECS Temperature Rating: 20deg F / -7deg C Zipper Side: Left Shoulder Girth: 52in. Hip Girth: 50in. Footbox Girth: 34in. Fill Weight: 21 oz Stuff Size: 7in. x 17in. Trail Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz Fits Up To: 5' Material: Fill: HeatSync Shell: 75D Polyester Liner: 75D Polyester

For cold nights or chilly sleepers, the Dragonfly offers a healthyhelping of HeatSync insulation, a tricot-lined foot box for extra-warmfeet, a draft tube to seal the zipper, and an ergonomic hood to seal inbody heat. The included Sleep E-Z Pillow slots into its own pocket forcomfort, while another pocket on the chest stores headlamps or otheressentials. An interior clothes-warming pocket keeps items nearby forthe morning and an attached stuff sack never gets lost.Specs:20CEAF/-7CEAC Size: ShortTrail Weight: 2 lbs 12 ozZipper Side: RightFill Weight: 21 ozStuff Size: 7" x 17" Insulation: HeatSyncShell Material: 75D PolyesterLiner Material: 30D PolyesterFeatures: Offset LayerConstruction Ergonomic Hoodand Foot Box Microfleece Lined Foot Box Tuck Stitch Pillow Pocket Chest Pocket Integrated Storage Sack

- Mountains Plus

Sierra Designs Dragonfly 20

The Sierra Designs Dragonfly 20 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 26, 2013 at CampSaver.com.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.