Sierra Designs Microfleece Beanie

men's
Weight 1 oz
Shell Fabric Frequency

This hat keeps me warm, dries quick and is only 1oz!

Source: bought via a "pro deal"

Summary

This hat keeps me warm, dries quick and is only 1oz! I use this hat for all activities from hiking to shoveling snow.

Pros

• Super light
  • Warm

Cons

• None!

I have paid way more for hats that claim to be the best thing around, but the SD Microfleece Beanie is by far the best thing I have come across.

This hat fit my head like I had hoped.  Not too big, not too small.

Whether cross country skiing or running the trails, reach for the Sierra Designs Microfleece Beanie on those extra crisp mornings. Made from 100% fast-drying, extra soft Microfleece, this lightweight beanie keeps your noggin warm and cozy.

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the men's version

Irresistably cozy, the Sierra Designs Microfleece beanie is a perfect companion for around the campfire. Soft, pill-resistant microfleece wicks moisture away, reducing head chills. Stretch seams offer a fit that won't constrict. 1 size fits most. Closeout.

- REI refers to the men's version

The Sierra Designs Microfleece beanie is a great choice for any cold day that requires a little extra softness and warmth | Fast-drying, impossibly warm Microfleece does a bit of everything, from skate skiing to laying low beneath a ski helmet | Material: 100 percent Polyester Microfiber | Weight: 5.60 oz

- Tahoe Mountain Sports refers to the men's version

Sierra Designs Microfleece Beanie

The Sierra Designs Microfleece Beanie is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 7, 2013 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new winter hat, check out the best reviewed current models.