User Review: Sierra Designs Revival 65
Price Paid: NA
I work for Sierra Designs and was part of the team that developed this pack, so I really appreciate the thoughtful comments and constructive criticism. We can definitely make improvements! I'd like to respond to a few of Gonzan's comments:
1) No fanny pack in the top lid to save weight.
2) The bottle opener was our attempt to have some fun, yes it probably won't be used as an opener by most hikers but it will serve as an attachment point for GPS, Spot Radio, etc.
3) No separate sleeping bag compartment, again, to save weight and reduce places for water to seep in.
4) CamelBak has made their reservoirs wider, we'll have to increase the width of the reservoir sleeve to match.
5) Good to know that the hip belt needs reinforcement around the entire frame sheet. That problem didn't come up in our testing but I won't argue with it and our warranty and repair center can replace a belt as needed.
Rebecca Shannon, Product Manager
American Rec ~ Sierra Designs