I'm 6'1" and I have about 2-3 inches of room on each…

The author of this review works at SlingFin.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer

Summary

I'm 6'1" and I have about 2-3 inches of room on each side of my body (feet and head)! Cheap compared to anything else in its class! They are known for big mountain gear...looks like they are down with the weekend warrior too!

Pros

• Amazing amount of space! Vestibule and interior
  • Cost!
  • Packs down smaller than my sleeping bag!

Cons

• Free standing, nope. But totally worth the tradeoff!

Versatility, if you are like me and value your body. I use trekking poles. With the 2Lite Trek you save even more weight!

Roomy enough for two 6-ft grown men. My buddy and I were able to get in and out no problem, especially because we each had our own door and vestibule to swoop out of. Not only that, there is more than enough space for us but our gear as well in that super spacious vestibule! 34 inches on each side!

LOVE IT!~

Welcome to Tr'ailspace, Noleni. I'm curious about the weight and the rain fly. Do you have any pics you could share?

Jake W

I just reviewed the model that pitches with included poles and loved it. I didn't even know his model existed until I looked at their website the other day. I'm very intrigued by this model, you gotta give us some pics of it set up! Curious minds need to know! Hahaha.