SmartWool Midweight Bottom

I am a huge fan of the wool movement, efficient and…

Fabric: wool

I am a huge fan of the wool movement, efficient and sustainable. These bottoms keep my comfortable throughout a huge temperature span. I live in northern California and don't encounter freezing temperatures too often. If I'm moving these bottoms keep me cozy from 30-65 degrees. They never seem too hot and I never notice the cold. They go into my sleeping bag with me if it's a bit cool out, very very comfortable. I also notice my legs never feel sweaty.

I work in the outdoor industry and so get a decent discount on most pieces. However I would still pay full price for anything wool because it is just so bomber. The other huge bonus is that 4 days into a trip with constant use I still smell tolerable, where my Capilene would be melting people's faces off.

If you need some warmth for your south these pants are a sound investment. Also if you get 'em from a place with a great return policy, you will never have to worry about them not living up to your expectations.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Midweight Bottom versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Midweight Bottom. Read all reviews »