SmartWool Midweight Bottom

I am a huge fan of the wool movement, efficient and…

Fabric: wool

I am a huge fan of the wool movement, efficient and sustainable. These bottoms keep my comfortable throughout a huge temperature span. I live in northern California and don't encounter freezing temperatures too often. If I'm moving these bottoms keep me cozy from 30-65 degrees. They never seem too hot and I never notice the cold. They go into my sleeping bag with me if it's a bit cool out, very very comfortable. I also notice my legs never feel sweaty.

I work in the outdoor industry and so get a decent discount on most pieces. However I would still pay full price for anything wool because it is just so bomber. The other huge bonus is that 4 days into a trip with constant use I still smell tolerable, where my Capilene would be melting people's faces off.

If you need some warmth for your south these pants are a sound investment. Also if you get 'em from a place with a great return policy, you will never have to worry about them not living up to your expectations.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Midweight Bottom versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Midweight Bottom. Read all reviews »

Visit SmartWool's Midweight Bottom page.

The SmartWool Midweight long underwear bottoms for men are ideal for stop-and-go activities in cold weather.

SmartWool Midweight Bottom for MenThe SmartWool Midweight Bottom for Men is an accessory that can keep you warm on all your outdoor activities. Thanks to the form-fitting materials this bottom is made of, you can wear it to any outdoor activity comfortably, looking absolutely great. This midweight bottom is designed with UPF 50+ to protect you against the harmful rays of the sun. The covered elastic waistband and traditional fly design, allow you to practice any sport without feeling overheated. Plus, the flatlock seam construction, eliminates chafing to prevent any discomfort to your skin. This garment comes in two different colors and a variety of sizes, to choose the one that suits you best. The SmartWool Midweight Bottom for Men is a must-have addition to your cold weather gear.

- SunnySports

Free Shipping. Smartwool Men's NTS Mid 250 Bottom FEATURES of the Smartwool Men's NTS Mid 250 Bottom Interlock knit Covered elastic waistband and traditional fly design Flatlock seam construction designed to eliminate chafing SPECIFICATIONS of the Smartwool Men's NTS Mid 250 Bottom Form Fit Natural Rise Inseam: 29in. / 74 cm 100% Merino Wool Garment Weight: 7.76 oz / 220 g Fabric Weight: 7.4 oz/yd2 / 250 gm/m2

This item was consolidated to us from one of our retail stores. While it may be slightly shopworn or without it's original packaging, it's otherwise in perfect condition and is still covered by our guarantee. Midweight Bottoms are made from SmartWool's heaviest NTS fabric. Warm, yet still breathable for stop-and-go activities, they're ideal for cold weather.

- EMS