SmartWool The Striped Lid

I love this hat, it's my favorite! I'm a big guy and…

Fabric: SmartWool

I love this hat, it's my favorite! I'm a big guy and I shave my head. This hat keeps my head warm during the long Michigan winters.

With contrast jersey knit stripes and a little bit of elastic for a snug fit, you can wear SmartWool's Striped Lid for any activity or when taking it easy.

- EMS

Description of SmartWool Striped Lid HatWith contrast jersey knit stripes and a little bit of elastic for a snug fit, you can wear the Striped Lid for any activity or when taking it easy. Featuring single layer construction and a headband liner for warmth. Made in Taiwan of Merino wool.Features95 Merino wool, 5 elastic

- US Outdoor Store

Keep chilly temperatures at bay with the wooly warmth and sleek, low-profile style of the SmartWool Striped Lid hat. Soft merino wool breathes well and is naturally warm when it's cool and naturally cool when it's warm; elastane adds just the right touch of comfortable stretch. Interior headband liner keeps sweat under control while you're working hard, letting you stay focused on your goal, not your gear. Closeout.

For noggin protection against biting temps and blustery wind, The Lid from SmartWool is your go-to beanie. The single layer construction with an interior headband liner and reverse jersey knit keeps you warm and cozy comfortable. Merino wool fabric naturally wicks moisture and prevents you from having stink-head.

- Mountain Gear

Smartwool Striped Lid - With contrast jersey knit stripes and a little bit of elastic for a snug fit, you can wear the Striped Lid for any activity or when taking it easy. Featuring single layer construction and a headband liner for warmth. Made in Taiwan of Merino wool.

- Massey's Outfitters