Smartwool TML Light Full-Zip - Men's
Where to Buy
Help support this site by making your next gear purchase through one of the links above. Click a link, buy what you need, and the seller will contribute a portion of the purchase price to support Trailspace's independent gear reviews.
Here's what other sites are saying:
The SmartWool TML Light full-zip jacket offers great thermal management for winter activities. Blend of fine New Zealand merino wool and elastane offers just the right amount of stretch, moisture management and warmth for excellent all-around performance. Side panels feature a highly breathable, stretchy blend of merino wool and synthetic materials to offer enhanced breathability and moisture management, increasing comfort. Raglan sleeves allow excellent freedom of movement and move seams away from shoulders for better comfort when carrying a pack. Stash energy foods and other small essentials in the zippered chest pocket. Thumbholes secure sleeves over hands for warmth. Easily regulate core comfort levels with the full-length zipper with draft flap; tall collar helps keep heat in and neck warm. Flatlock stitching eliminates abrasion, increases comfort and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams. Semifitted cut is not too tight and not too loose. The SmartWool TML Light full-zip jacket is machine washable. Closeout.
When you look at the Men's Smartwool TML Light Full-Zip midlayer, you'll think, "There's no way that's made of wool. But it is, well, 97 percent at least. The remaining 3 percent is elastane, which helps give it its stretchy semi-form fitting cut. The lightest of Smartwool's Thermal Midlayers (TML), the TML Light is designed to go over your baselayer and keep the moisture moving away while trapping air and warmth in its soft fibers. Raglan sleeves allow exceptional range of motion and the shaped sleeve cuffs with thumbholes keep the sleeves down and your wrists warm. Flatlock stitching eliminates bulk and the potential for chafing, giving you more comfort and a sleeker fit. Improve your thermal management this winter, especially during high output activities, with the TML Light Full-Zip for men from Smartwool.
- Altrec Outlet
Smartwool TML Mid Sportknit Full-Zip
Smartwool MerinoMax Full Zip
Smartwool Echo Lake Full Zip Sweater
$127 - $136
Smartwool PhD HyFi Full Zip Hoody
Icebreaker Quantum Plus Long Sleeve Zip Hood
$26 - $141
Icebreaker Mt Elliot Long Sleeve Zip
$100 - $200
L.L.Bean Wool Tek Mixed Media Jacket
L.L.Bean Merino Wool Hooded Sweatshirt
$159 - $169