Snow Peak Burner Sheet

Weight 1.9 oz
Material Lastan Acrylic Flame Resistant Fiber
Dimensions 17.6 in x 1.75 in

Before I owned a burner sheet cooking sometimes became…

Before I owned a burner sheet cooking sometimes became a pain in the butt. If it was raining and the ground was muddy, my fuel canister and cook kit got muddy. Cooking on cold ground seemed to suck the efficiency right out of my stove.

Then one day I noticed the burner sheet at my local gear shop and I immediately picked it up and walked to the counter to pay for it. It is exactly what I have always wanted. I can lay it down and my stove stays clean. I have a clean place to set stirring utensils, hot mugs, pots, and pans. It even reflects some heat upwards which can make a big difference on those chilly mornings or nights. If it gets dirty I just wipe it off and let it dry out.

Overall I can't really find any cons about it. It makes cooking much cleaner and relaxing.

Visit Snow Peak's Burner Sheet page.

The Snow Peak Burner Sheet provides a soft and protective platform for backcountry cookin'. Made from a flame resistant fiber, Lanston, the Snow Peak Burner Sheet folds up neatly for convenient storage and packing. Dimensions: 12.5"w x 17.6".

Snow Peak Burner Sheet

The Snow Peak Burner Sheet is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 19, 2012 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new stove accessory, check out the best reviewed current models.