Solo Storm Lighter

Solid piece of equipment.  I own two that I used…

Price Paid: 15?

Solid piece of equipment.  I own two that I used in Alaska. Never had a failure or malfunction.

Be careful when packing for airline flights, the TSA richards will confiscate it if they find it in your luggage. They found my waterproof matches and took them, leaving a note in my survival kit. Didn't find the note unitl I returned home and unpacked the survival kit. Could have been a disaster.

The Storm has a waterproof casing that has been tested in rigorous marine environments. This lightweight, windproof/waterproof lighter is perfect for camping, boating, and the extreme demands of the Solo adventurer.

- Appalachian Outdoors

Lighter Company Storm Lighter The Storm Lighter by Lighter Company has a waterproof casing that was tested in rigorous marine environments. The U.S. Armed Forces selected the Storm for its reliabilty in extreme weather conditions. Turbo flame is 2300degF. 3x1.75x.5in, 1.6oz.

Solo Storm Lighter

The Solo Storm Lighter is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 18, 2014 at Appalachian Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new fire starter, check out the best reviewed current models.