Stoic Merino Bliss Shirt - Long-Sleeve

women's
Material 17.5 Micron Merino wool

I have worn my Stoic Long sleeve on exactly 150 miles…

Price Paid: 25 dollars

I have worn my Stoic Long sleeve on exactly 150 miles of the AT. I have washed it once and No I could smell no funk residoo like many other synthetics.

It has sizable pocket for my Ipod radio and snacks. Great moisture wicker in the early mornings to ward off the cold and dew. With a light wicking t-shirt underneath I have stayed quit warm and comfertible.

This was a great purchase from another Longtrail hiker who never used it. Totally should be part of your outdoor kit for hiking.

175 micron New Zealand merino. This shirt is excellent.

Fabric: New Zealand Merino wool 175 Wt
Fill: None

175 micron New Zealand merino. This shirt is excellent. Well crafted in Canada. It has a deeper zipper for temp modulation and a longer rear hem than my Smartwool Shadow Hoody. Good things indeed.

The sleeves are long with excellent hand coverage past the thumbholes The pocket is also quite large. The large fits me well, with only a slight amount of surplus material in back. The white is a little see through in the chest area, so keep that in mind if you're out on the town. Nobody wants to see a man's nipples through his shirt.

If it was a hoody, it would be my favorite merino piece (I have many). A close second though.

Visit Stoic's Women's Merino Bliss Shirt - Long-Sleeve page.

With its soft, naturally odor-resistant 17.5-micron Merino wool knit and neck zip, the Stoic Merino Bliss Shirt covers you in functional comfort, minus the synthetic funk factor. Stoic made this nest-to-skin top with ridiculously comfortable New Zealand Merino, rub-reducing flat-locked seams and side panels, and a body-heat venting chest zip so you can blow off some steam after a mean summit push or a tricky boulder problem. Merino wool transfers moisture while your sweat is in its primary vapor form, so unlike most synthetic fabrics the Merino Bliss Shirt begins to pull moisture away from your body before your shirt becomes saturated. And since wet usually means cold in the backcountry, warm Merino is the way to go. Stash your lip balm, energy gel, or other small items in the Bliss Top's zippered chest pocket for safe keeping while you're on the go. A reflective logo hit on the Merino Bliss Top's collar ensures a little more safety during your evening runs, and the thumbholes at the cuffs take the bunch out of layering.

- Backcountry Outlet refers to the men's version

Stoic Merino Bliss Shirt - Long-Sleeve

$79.00 (women's)

The Stoic Merino Bliss Shirt - Long-Sleeve is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 9, 2014 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new base layer top, check out the best reviewed current models.