Stoic Merino Bliss Shirt - Long-Sleeve

women's
Material 17.5 Micron Merino wool

I have worn my Stoic Long sleeve on exactly 150 miles…

Price Paid: 25 dollars

I have worn my Stoic Long sleeve on exactly 150 miles of the AT. I have washed it once and No I could smell no funk residoo like many other synthetics.

It has sizable pocket for my Ipod radio and snacks. Great moisture wicker in the early mornings to ward off the cold and dew. With a light wicking t-shirt underneath I have stayed quit warm and comfertible.

This was a great purchase from another Longtrail hiker who never used it. Totally should be part of your outdoor kit for hiking.

175 micron New Zealand merino. This shirt is excellent.

Fabric: New Zealand Merino wool 175 Wt
Fill: None

175 micron New Zealand merino. This shirt is excellent. Well crafted in Canada. It has a deeper zipper for temp modulation and a longer rear hem than my Smartwool Shadow Hoody. Good things indeed.

The sleeves are long with excellent hand coverage past the thumbholes The pocket is also quite large. The large fits me well, with only a slight amount of surplus material in back. The white is a little see through in the chest area, so keep that in mind if you're out on the town. Nobody wants to see a man's nipples through his shirt.

If it was a hoody, it would be my favorite merino piece (I have many). A close second though.

Stoic Merino Bliss Shirt - Long-Sleeve

$79.00 (women's)

The Stoic Merino Bliss Shirt - Long-Sleeve is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 1, 2014 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new base layer top, check out the best reviewed current models.