My 6P lives in the fanny pack that holds my 357 magnum,…

Price Paid: Gift

My 6P lives in the fanny pack that holds my 357 magnum, shoulder holster and fully loaded speed strips. It is there because it’s reliable as a stone axe and I don’t use it for anything else. It gets a new set of batteries about once a year even if they don’t need replaced because I know that if I should need it in the dark of night, it will be ready to go.

This is the only flashlight I own that does not use NiMH batteries and you really want to use lithium for this light because of the shelf life. Very bright light with a good focused beam. Push button is easy to use in your left hand while you have your handgun in your right.

The SureFire 6P is a great looking flashlight that…

The SureFire 6P is a great looking flashlight that is super tough and ridiculously bright. This is my first SureFire and will most certainly not be my last. Will probably buy a G2 LED next.

The all aluminum construction has a nice feel in your hand and the beam is very well focused. Of course, as with all high-output incandescent flashlights, the batteries drain quickly and lithium batteries are very expensive. I waited way too long to buy a SureFire since I was afraid of spending so much on a flashlight, but they are well worth it.