I've owned a Suunto Mariner for just 2 years. The…
Price Paid: USD 230
I've owned a Suunto Mariner for just 2 years. The only thing that i can give credit on this watch is its well designed case. It fits nicely and comfortably on anyone's wrist.
However, the negative comments are as long-listed:
- Not water resistant (up to 100 feet only)
- Not bright enough backlight
- Buttons are difficult to press.
- Not shock resistant
- Poor battery life
- No Service centre available
- Highly priced (compare to other digital watches with the same or better functions)