Teva Gamma

I like much the style of this Teva Gamma and the comforts…

Price Paid: US $65

I like much the style of this Teva Gamma and the comforts I experienced when I used it for the first time. I purchased the shoes for use in my sailing sports.

I was surprised when I tried to use it last week; discovered the rubber part stitched to the main body of the shoes all cracked up.

What are the manufacturers or dealerships concern on matters like this.

Had used the shoes for about 12 to 15 times only.

Gamma gives you the support and traction needed on both wet and dry conditions. Hydro River Shoes Perforated synthetic leather and mesh upper drain quickly and are highly breathable Mono-sock upper construction with molded T.P.U. exo-skeleton provide additional structure and support 5mm EVA drop-in midsole for cushioning Shoc Pad in the heel for shock absorption Highly aggressive crystal River Rubber wrap-over outsole for added traction over all terrain, submerged or dry

- Massey's Outfitters refers to the men's version

Quick-draining and fast-drying, these water shoes take you from boat decks, water play or beachcombing with ease and convenience. Perforated synthetic leather and mesh uppers drain quickly and are highly breathable. Mono-sock upper construction with molded T.P.U. exo-skeleton provide support and structure. EVA drop-in midsoles cushion, while the Shoc Pads™ in heels absorb shock. River Rubber® outsoles with over-wrap deliver traction over all terrain, submerged or dry.

- REI refers to the men's version

Teva Gamma

The Gamma has been discontinued.

The Teva Gamma is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 10, 2010 at GearX.com.

If you're looking for a new water shoe, check out the best reviewed current models.