The North Face Angstrom 28

Recently purchased the Angstrom 28 as a medium pack…

Summary

Recently purchased the Angstrom 28 as a medium pack between a simple day pack and a large multi-day pack. I've travelled to over 20 countries and look for longevity, durability, and adaptability in my equipment. Just returned from a short international trip involving camping, hiking, and public commuting and this pack was awesome! I could easily pack everything I needed for weeks in this bag. Hikes well and seems to be of good quality.

The only two cons are 1) the zipper sometimes gets caught on the fabric lip (lots of bags do this) and 2) there is only one set of compression straps on the side (I wish they had two on each side).

Other than these two cons, I highly recommend this pack.

Paid: $120

Other than these two cons, I highly recommend this pack.

Paid: $120

If you've owned or used The North Face Men's Angstrom 28, please share your experience.