The North Face Chilkats II Boots
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: 120 euro
A very nice boot for hiking through snow. Fits perfect. Ideal in combination with gaiters for leg-deep snow. Not designed for all year round hiking (without snow).
- Warm, comfortable, not sweaty = dry.
- Designed for low temperatures.
- No snow or melted snow enters in the boots.
- High enough.
- Light weight
- The lacing hooks could have been made of higher quality material.
- After mounting for a few hours, the shoe causes some heel pain.
White North Face Chilkat II boots.
Where to Buy
Here's what other sites are saying:
For winter treks, snowshoeing excursions, or an all-purpose buffer to sport in wintry conditions, lace-up this winter boot to guard your feet from wet, snowy conditions A highly versatile, all-purpose winter boot, the Chilkat II keeps your feet warm in temperatures down to -25 F with lightweight, yet thermal PrimaLoft Eco insulation and provides exceptional grip on frozen, treacherous surfaces
- SunnySports refers to the men's version