The North Face Crestone 60

I am kinda new to backpacking, about three years now.

Size: 4300 extended (m)
Number of Pockets: 3 top, sleeping bag, and outside
Max. Load Carried: 45lbs
Height of Owner: 5'4

I am kinda new to backpacking, about three years now. I bought this pack at a local shop about a year ago. It was my best investment yet. First of all the price really apealed to me, secondly the quality for the price. The X-frame suspension is excellent, handles loads between 40-45lbs very nicely.Good room in the pack as well. There are a lot of suspension ajustments, so I recmomend you pack ur stuff and make the ajustments before u hike. Best pack for the price, at least I thought so.

Dudes/dudettes...did a five-day 50 miler on the LSHT…

Max. Load Carried: 45 to 50 lbs
Height of Owner: 70 inches

Dudes/dudettes...did a five-day 50 miler on the LSHT during an East Texas summer and this pack performed way beyond my expectations. Handled an exceptionally heavy load (I am a creature comfort kind of guy). A well balanced backpack. Rides well on the hips if fitted properly...just felt right.

Excellent pack for the price. I love everything about…

Design: Internal frame
Size: 60 liters
Number of Pockets: 5 including the 2 side bottle holders
Max. Load Carried: 45 lbs
Height of Owner: 5'7''

Excellent pack for the price. I love everything about this pack except the lack of waist belt pockets. This pack has more features then most other packs and seems to be very durable.

If you've owned or used The North Face Crestone 60, please share your experience.

The North Face Crestone 60

$219.00 (men's)

The North Face Crestone 60 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 9, 2013 at Campmor.

men's