men's
Weight 5 lb 8 oz / 2540 g
Capacity 3700 cu in / 60 L
Fabric 210D Ripstop Nylon, 420D HD Ripstop Nylon

Dudes/dudettes...did a five-day 50 miler on the LSHT…

Max. Load Carried: 45 to 50 lbs
Height of Owner: 70 inches

Dudes/dudettes...did a five-day 50 miler on the LSHT during an East Texas summer and this pack performed way beyond my expectations. Handled an exceptionally heavy load (I am a creature comfort kind of guy). A well balanced backpack. Rides well on the hips if fitted properly...just felt right.

Excellent pack for the price. I love everything about…

Design: Internal frame
Size: 60 liters
Number of Pockets: 5 including the 2 side bottle holders
Max. Load Carried: 45 lbs
Height of Owner: 5'7''

Excellent pack for the price. I love everything about this pack except the lack of waist belt pockets. This pack has more features then most other packs and seems to be very durable.

I am kinda new to backpacking, about three years now.

Size: 4300 extended (m)
Number of Pockets: 3 top, sleeping bag, and outside
Max. Load Carried: 45lbs
Height of Owner: 5'4

I am kinda new to backpacking, about three years now. I bought this pack at a local shop about a year ago. It was my best investment yet. First of all the price really apealed to me, secondly the quality for the price. The X-frame suspension is excellent, handles loads between 40-45lbs very nicely.Good room in the pack as well. There are a lot of suspension ajustments, so I recmomend you pack ur stuff and make the ajustments before u hike. Best pack for the price, at least I thought so.

The North Face Crestone 60

$219.00 (men's)

The North Face Crestone 60 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 9, 2013 at Campmor.

DeLorme inReach SE Review