Shell Fabric 300 Weight Fleece with Nylon TaslanĀ® Overlay
Palm Fabric PU Gripper

General duty fleece gloves. Decent/thoughtful construction.

General duty fleece gloves. Decent/thoughtful construction. Not very comfortable without liners. There are better options.

• fit
  • grippy palm and fingertips

• rough edges inside glove

These are what i think of as general purpose winter gloves. The fleece is medium thick, and they are sized to accommodate a pair of liner gloves. Across the palm and on each fingertip, there is a swatch of grippy/rubbery material, a plus. The wrist is elastic but not annoyingly so, and the cuff/end of the glove is mildly elastic.

My main complaint is that the inner seams are not well-finished. Particularly where the traction pieces are sewn in, a lot of rough edges. Uncomfortable. Hasn't gotten better with use.

I use them because I don't want another pair, but I somewhat regret the purchase. Ā