The North Face Eat My Dust Short Tights

A compression fit and flat seams mean The North Face women's Eat My Dust Running Shorts give you superior support, range of motion and comfort.

On Sale. The North Face Women's Eat My Dust Short Tight FEATURES of The North Face Women's Eat My Dust Short Tight Rear mesh-ventilation panel MP3-compatible envelope rear pocket Internal drawcord Reflective logo SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Eat My Dust Short Tight Inseam: regular: 2.5in. Body: 258 g/m2 92% polyester, 8% elastane knit jersey Panel: 140 g/m2 90% polyester, 10% elastane knit mesh This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

The rest of the pack will eat your dust as you go flying down the trail in these streamlined, compressive tights with a 2.5 inseam. These moisture-wicking, technical tights are constructed with a knit mesh panel below the rear waistband for improved ventilation. Flat seams ensure next-to-skin comfort as your mileage increases.

- The North Face

The Eat My Dust Short Tight is designed for superior support, range of motion and comfort with a compressive fit and flat seams. Rear mesh-ventilation panel. MP3-compatible envelope rear pocket. Internal drawcord. Reflective logo. Inseam: Regular 2.5". Fabric: body: 258 g/m2 92% polyester, 8% elastane knit jersey. panel: 140 g/m2 90% polyester, 10% elastane knit mesh.

- Rocky Mountain Trail

The North Face Eat My Dust Short Tights

The North Face Eat My Dust Short Tights is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 5, 2015 at REI.

Keen Men's Voyageur Review

how is a backpack supposed to fit over the shoulder?

Red's Meadow Hikers Cabins