The North Face Hedgehog WP

My wife has small feet and buys kids shoes often.

My wife has small feet and buys kids shoes often. I don't see much difference between men and women's feet and so I will say these shoes are awful.

The first hike we did in them my wife ended up with a huge blister! We thought maybe it would pass, but after a whole summer of scrambling around the canyons on the Wasatch front here in northern Utah they still gave her blisters.

They are waterproof and maybe someone else might be luckier than my wife, but I have to say they never broke in.

Your boy splashes through puddles and dashes across morning-dewy fields, but it's all good because he's wearing The North Face Boys' Hedgehog WP Hiking Shoes. The waterproof HydroSeal membrane on this lightweight hiking shoe blocks moisture, while the cord lace and locking toggle make The North Face Hedgehog easy to pull on, tighten, and take off. A durable rubber outsole shrugs off trail abuse, while the lightweight EVA midsole feels comfortable mile after mile.

- Backcountry Outlet refers to the boys' version

The North Face Boys' Hedgehog WP is a lightweight, agile youth hiking shoe with waterproof (WP) HydroSeal membrane and durable, hard-wearing UltrATAC outsole. The Boys' Hedgehog WP is a hard charging all terrain, all weather hiking shoe that will take on anything your kids can dish out. Two of our gear consultants actually wear the adult versions of this shoe. We love it.

- UpsideOver refers to the boys' version

Get your little wanderer The North Face Little Boys' Hedgehog WP Shoe when he keeps coming back into the house with soaking wet socks. Whether his feet are getting wet when he crosses fields of dewy grass on the way to a friend's house or rock-hops over the creek searching for crawdads, the Hedgehog's waterproof Hydroseal membrane keeps his little toes dry as long as he doesn't wander into the deep spots.

- Backcountry.com refers to the boys' version

The Hedgehog WP is a lightweight, waterproof, agile hiking shoe designed with a plastic aglet for easy on/off access.

- The North Face refers to the boys' version

The Hedgehog WP is a lightweight, agile youth hiking shoe with waterproof (WP) HydroSeal(TM) membrane and durable, hard-wearing UltrATAC(TM) outsole.

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the boys' version

The North Face Hedgehog WP

The Hedgehog WP has been discontinued.

The North Face Hedgehog WP is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 11, 2011 at Backcountry.com.