The North Face Inconceivable Jacket

I fell in love with the jacket online and was all…

I fell in love with the jacket online and was all too pleased and happy when I found out that a friend owns it and gave it to me for a trip to the woods. The jacket is great. BUT: the ventilation under the arms is so hard and inflexible that it really hurt whenever I let my arms hang down and especially with the packback on my shoulders.

Why would they make such a jacket?! It is on the very high end of the price scale and for that, I would have liked a jacket that does not give me blisters under my arms!

rated 3.50 of 5 stars All Inconceivable Jacket versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Inconceivable Jacket. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used The North Face Women's Inconceivable Jacket, please share your experience.

The North Face Women's Inconceivable Jacket

The Women's Inconceivable Jacket has been discontinued.

The North Face Women's Inconceivable Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 15, 2008 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new soft shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.