User Review: The North Face Mountain 25
Price Paid: 400
I bought this tent back in 2006 and have used it twice every year in snow conditions since.
- very strong in the wind, especially if you use all the guide points
- unlike other tent manufacturers, the tent bag actually is made to fit all the components
- bright yellow colour stands out in white out conditions
- Glow in dark zippers
- It's not the lightest tent around
- The floor isn't very waterproof if you get the spring or autumn snow/shower sort of weather
- Takes a while to set up but it's worth it!
Where to Buy
Compare prices from 11 outdoor retailers: