The North Face North Rim

I like it!! I love all the cargo loops and the bundgie…

Design: internal
Size: 4800
Number of Pockets: main, sleeping bag, and lid
Max. Load Carried: ?
Height of Owner: 5"7'

I like it!! I love all the cargo loops and the bundgie cord that it has. Plus the top and front panel loading is a cool thing too. I have alot of TNF gear and will continue to support them as long as the high quailty of design and workmenship go into their products. They are a bit pricier than other companies, but I always end up buying their stuff after shopping for months. The North Rim has just enough room to take on a week long trip. Any longer and I think you'll be hurting. If ya want to go for longer get its bigger brothers, like the Badlands. Same design, more room!!!!

Extremely comfortable pack. I took it to Philmont,…

Design: internal
Size: 4800
Number of Pockets: 6
Max. Load Carried: 50lb.-can handle much more though
Height of Owner: 5'4"

Extremely comfortable pack. I took it to Philmont, Cimeron New Mexico's scout ranch for a 10-day hike. Worked very well. Extremely accessable. Panel and top loader w/two main sections and many compression straps. Very welll balanced.

If you've owned or used The North Face North Rim, please share your experience.

The North Face North Rim

The North Rim has been discontinued.

The North Face North Rim is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new expedition pack (4,500+ cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.