Have used this pack on a near daily basis for the…

Have used this pack on a near daily basis for the past 2 years for everything from lugging my books and laptop around campus, to carrying the essentials for day hiking and short camping trips and it still looks like it did the day I bought it.

It is a very comfortable pack and I absolutely love the look of it (I have the green one). Couldn't ask for a better pack for the price, very versatile.

This is a great and comfortable book bag. These days…

This is a great and comfortable book bag. These days it isn't easy to find one especially in black. I use this book bag for school and it is awesome.

I won't say that this is the best backpack I've ever…

I won't say that this is the best backpack I've ever owned, but I will say it is the most versatile daypack I've ever used. My girlfriend and I normally keep this packed with day outing items that are well suited to a state park visit or a trip to the beach with our 9-year-old boy. Sunscreen, bug spray, flashlights, field guide, fire starters, hand sanitizer first aid kit and many other items have an almost permanent home inside this back. To that end the many different compartments suit us very well to keep items organized and it still has ample space to throw whatever else we will be needing for the day into the pack.

As far as the versatility goes I pushed this pack's limits by taking it on a 2-day trip up Old Speck Mountain in Maine, located on one of the most difficult parts of the Appalachian trail. Not an easy hike by any means, especially considering that I'm in bad shape and almost 100 lbs overweight. I had my sleeping bag, pad and tent lashed to the outside and it rode very well considering its intended purpose. My new Gregory Baltoro 70 will be used on future outings of that nature but it was fun to get all of my gear lashed on to such a small backpack and complete a very difficult overnight hike with it.

I got this on sale for around $50. Money well spent. No regrets here.