The North Face Nuptse Fur III

There were not a lot of reviews on these boots and…

Use: casual wear in cold weather and snow

There were not a lot of reviews on these boots and the ones I did find said that they ran a half size big. I normally wear a 6.5, so I ordered a size 6 and they were too small. My foot fit in it, but my toes were at the very end with not a millimeter to spare.

As much as I paid for them, I didn't want to take the chance that they would stretch over time, so I sent them back and ordered a 6.5. They fit, but they do feel a little loose, so don't expect a lot of foot and arch support. Even so, they are very comfortable and warm and I prefer the loose feel over the tight fit, as it leaves room for thick socks. They are even comfortable enough to wear around the house.

When I wore them outside in the snow, I slipped a little when trying to pull my daughter around the yard on a sled (compared to no slipping with work-style boots). We just have slight inclines in our yard, so the traction control left a little to be desired, but they kept my feet dry and overall I love the comfort and warmth that they provide.

A fashionable winter walk-around favorite, The North Face Nuptse Fur III Boot for Women delivers the warmth and insulation of down while providing exquisite comfort with a durable, 100% recycled P.E.T. outer shell.

- Altrec Outdoors

Description of The North Face Nuptse Fur 3 Boots - WomensAn everyday, everywhere winter boot that possesses the authentic adventure style and durability you expect with The North Face, the Nuptse Fur III is a coveted cold weather boot. Insulated with a plush 600 fill down, this popular boot includes a cozy faux fur lining and a DWR waterproof coating on the exterior to keep feet dry and warm.Featuresupper 100 recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with DWR water-resistant coatingPlush faux fur lining600 fill down insulationAbrasion-resistant randNorthotic ergonomically designed, multi-density footbedbottom Cushioned, lightweight, compression-molded wrapped EVA midsoleTNF Winter Grip rubber outsole

- US Outdoor Store

An everyday, everywhere winter boot that possesses the authentic adventure style and durability you expect with The North Face , the Nuptse Fur III is a coveted cold weather boot. PRODUCT FEATURES: Upper - 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with DWR water-resistant coating Plush faux fur lining 600 fill down insulation Abrasion resistant rand Northotic ergonomically designed, multi-density footbed Bottom - Cushioned, lightweight, compression molded wrapped EVA midsole TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole

- Appalachian Outdoors

An everyday, everywhere boot that possesses the authentic adventure style and durability you expect with The North Face, the Nuptse Fur II is a coveted cold-weather boot; delivering synthetic/down warmth to resist moisture and provide plush comfort. Comprised of a coated nylon upper and lined with a cozy faux fur lining, your feet will stay warm despite temperatures outdoors beneath the 700 fill down insulation. The North Face Nuptse Fur III Boot Features 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with DWR water-resistant coating Plush faux fur lining 600 fill down insulation Abrasion-resistant rand Northotic ergonomically designed, multi-density footbed Cushioned, lightweight, compression-molded wrapped EVA midsole TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole nbsp;

- Teton Village Sports

The North Face Nuptse Fur III

The Nuptse Fur III has been discontinued.

The North Face Nuptse Fur III is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2011 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new bootie, check out the best reviewed current models.