The North Face Padillac Sandal

I'm into the mid life on my second pair of these shoes--…

I'm into the mid life on my second pair of these shoes-- still available to be found in some outlets. The fit and comfort was much greater than Chacos and have seen me through water and wet hikes.

These are a great bargain. They are very comfortable.

Break-in Period: 0
Weight: light

These are a great bargain. They are very comfortable. They fit my foot better than the more expensive Chacos. I love their colors and they have held up for two years. I have worn them kayaking and traveling and other than their relatively limited distribution, have never disappointed me.

Update: August 30, 2008

Loved these. I bought mine in 2005 and lasted for 3 years. Comfortable sea kayaking and walking. I'm only wearing Chacos now because of the availability and the better colors.

I loved the red straps with black feet of the old Pads. The Chacos feel like the cheaper brand, with not as rugged soles and thinner straps. The Padillacs come in 1/2 sizes to boot. Come on North Face - get the colors and availability out there!

The North Face Padillac Sandal

The Padillac Sandal has been discontinued.

The North Face Padillac Sandal is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 13, 2008 at Backcountry Outlet.

If you're looking for a new sport sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.