The North Face Padillac Sandal

I'm into the mid life on my second pair of these shoes--…

I'm into the mid life on my second pair of these shoes-- still available to be found in some outlets. The fit and comfort was much greater than Chacos and have seen me through water and wet hikes.

These are a great bargain. They are very comfortable.

Break-in Period: 0
Weight: light

These are a great bargain. They are very comfortable. They fit my foot better than the more expensive Chacos. I love their colors and they have held up for two years. I have worn them kayaking and traveling and other than their relatively limited distribution, have never disappointed me.

Update: August 30, 2008

Loved these. I bought mine in 2005 and lasted for 3 years. Comfortable sea kayaking and walking. I'm only wearing Chacos now because of the availability and the better colors.

I loved the red straps with black feet of the old Pads. The Chacos feel like the cheaper brand, with not as rugged soles and thinner straps. The Padillacs come in 1/2 sizes to boot. Come on North Face - get the colors and availability out there!

When there's rapids ahead and 25 miles of river left to paddle, you'll be stoked you're wearing The North Face women's Padillac sandal. With single-hand strap adjustability and a cushioned heel pad, you know that if nothing else, your feet will be secure. TNF Trail Grip and HydroTrak pattern gives water-specific traction for when you make it to the take-out. *Not Available for Shipment to Canada.

- Backcountry Outlet

When theres rapids ahead and 25 miles of river left to paddle, youll be stoked youre wearing The North Face womens Padillac sandal.

While the easy-fit webbing upper hints at classic styling on the Padillac water sandal, what matters most is beneath your feet in the form of a special cushioned footbed and water-specific HydroTrak herringbone rubber sole pods. The North Face Padillac is tailored for the surf but the ergonomic refinements adapt to unyielding turf without making you suffer from design compromises. From the toes to the cushioned heel pad, the Padillac features a shock-absorbing footbed treated with a Microban anti-bacterial finish and plenty of X-2 cushioning. The TNF Trail Grip sole surrounds the water-oriented HydroTrak herringbone pods with grippy rubber perimeter lugs

- Altrec Outdoors

The North Face Women's Padillac Sandal

The Women's Padillac Sandal has been discontinued.

The North Face Women's Padillac Sandal is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 12, 2007 at GearTrade.

If you're looking for a new sport sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.