I understand why North Face discontinued this shoe.

I understand why North Face discontinued this shoe. This is the worst running shoe I have ever worn. My knee started hurting when I ran in them. I felt like I was getting a blister after 2 or 3 miles. My heel was tender after I ran in them.

I'm an experienced runner (25 years plus) who has used a lot of different shoes. I'm disappointed with the shoe.

I'm a newbie at trail running and this is my first…

I'm a newbie at trail running and this is my first "serious" trail running shoe.

Went on a 12km trail run in the woods yesterday. Terrain was a mix of hardpack fire roads and single track with lots of roots and rocks at 5,000 ft elevation.

I can't compare these shoes to other trail shoes I've had because this is the first time I've actually used a pair on a run. But the Rucky Chucky's are very comfortable and stable. Traction was top notch. A brief downpour made it a muddy run but I didn't slip on some wet rocks and roots.

Some small rocks made their way into the shoes but it wasn't anything too uncomfortable. That's the only reason I didn't give this perfect marks.