The North Face Super Venture Jacket - Women's

Love it!!! I went hiking in this jacket during a thundershower,…

Price Paid: $94 including taxes

Summary

Love it!!!

Pros

• Waterproof
  • Breathable
  • Roomy
  • Mosquito-proof
  • Attractive

Cons

• Sleeves a bit too short (for me)

I went hiking in this jacket during a thundershower, and can attest that it was definitely waterproof and breathable! I am 5' 7.5," 130 lbs, 27" waist, and 32C. I am usually a S to XS in tops. XS was perfect for me in this jacket, and I wore a tank top and Lululemon Scuba Hoodie under it as well, with room to spare.

The sleeves were slightly short, but that's not too much of an issue (I think I have long arms) as I could just tuck in the bottom of the hoodie sleeves and tighten the Velcro on the bottom of the jacket sleeve to keep it in. The jacket is also mosquito-proof where it covers! Where I am, in northern BC, that’s a real bonus.

I wouldn't say it's very warm, but it was designed to be an overlayer. The hood coverage is great. The colour is really pretty — I got the Fuschia with orange underneath. I love this jacket!