The North Face Thunder Jacket

I just spent a week dogsledding/cross-country skiing…

Price Paid: recieved it as a gift

I just spent a week dogsledding/cross-country skiing in the Boundary Waters of Minnesota, and this jacket was put on every time it got truly cold.

This jacket instantly warms you, and I highly recommend it. It is also very good for stuffing into your sleeping bag at night for extra warmth.

I've had this jacket a lil over 2 yrs and it's amazing.

I've had this jacket a lil over 2 yrs and it's amazing. the sewn patterns trap heat and make this jacket very warm. it will also repel water, not a downpour but lite drizzle also has a very warm fleece collar, 2 nice hand pockets and inside pocket as well. this jacket will also fit inside a more waterproof shell if need 2 be.

I purchased this jacket yesterday and I love it. It…

I purchased this jacket yesterday and I love it. It keeps me really warm and it is so light I barely notice I'm wearing it. I recommend getting this if you want a light warm jacket.

The only sh**ty part is no inside pocket, but that isn't that much of a problem.

If you've owned or used The North Face Thunder Jacket, please share your experience.

The North Face Thunder Jacket

currently retails for:
MSRP: $229.00 (men's)

where to buy:

men's
Weight 14.2 oz / 402 g
Shell Fabric 20D 35 g / sq m (1.0 oz / sq yd) 100% Nylon Ripstop Cire, DWR Finish
Insulation 800 Fill Goose Down