men's
Weight 14.2 oz / 402 g
Shell Fabric 20D 35 g / sq m (1.0 oz / sq yd) 100% Nylon Ripstop Cire, DWR Finish
Insulation 800 Fill Goose Down

I just spent a week dogsledding/cross-country skiing…

Price Paid: recieved it as a gift

I just spent a week dogsledding/cross-country skiing in the Boundary Waters of Minnesota, and this jacket was put on every time it got truly cold.

This jacket instantly warms you, and I highly recommend it. It is also very good for stuffing into your sleeping bag at night for extra warmth.

I purchased this jacket yesterday and I love it. It…

I purchased this jacket yesterday and I love it. It keeps me really warm and it is so light I barely notice I'm wearing it. I recommend getting this if you want a light warm jacket.

The only sh**ty part is no inside pocket, but that isn't that much of a problem.

I've had this jacket a lil over 2 yrs and it's amazing.

I've had this jacket a lil over 2 yrs and it's amazing. the sewn patterns trap heat and make this jacket very warm. it will also repel water, not a downpour but lite drizzle also has a very warm fleece collar, 2 nice hand pockets and inside pocket as well. this jacket will also fit inside a more waterproof shell if need 2 be.

The North Face Thunder Jacket

The Thunder Jacket has been discontinued. It last appeared in The North Face's 2011 product line.

$229.00 (men's)

The North Face Thunder Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 28, 2016 at Moosejaw.

The North Face Tephra 22 Review

Light My Fire Spork Titanium Review

Aqua-Bound Sting Ray Carbon Review

Trailspace X 2 on the JMT (TN version)

Five Ten Men's Access Mesh Review