Therm-a-Rest LuxuryCamp

I slept 40 nights on this pad last summer. Quality…

Price Paid: Gift

I slept 40 nights on this pad last summer. Quality material, comfortable and warm. I recommend.

The benifit of this pad, is also its drawback. I have…

Price Paid: 100 au

The benifit of this pad, is also its drawback. I have a three-quater one of these and it is so thick, that it needs to be used with a pillow to elevate your head enough to keep it in line with the pad.

I love this pad. I did however; buy the 2006 model…

I love this pad. I did however; buy the 2006 model vs. the 2005 model. The difference, if I remember correctly, is the 2006 is 2.5 inches and the 2005 is only 2". Not sure on the thickness thing.

Also, the 2006 does not have the fleece cover to it. Big difference to me.

I bought the extra large pad. It is 30" wide and 2.5" deep. Wow, what a difference. The advertising boasts this is a car camping pad. Not for me. I will carry all 5 pounds of it. To me the pad is worth the weight. For an ultra light, I have the feeling it is way too heavy.

My first night up country in the Rockies was great. I slept like a log. I could not believe how well I slept. My old pad was also a Therm-a-rest, but it is only .67” thick. I do not sleep well on it at all.

-John

Views, schmiews - with the kind of sleeping comfort offered by Therm-a-Rest's LuxuryCamp sleeping pad, you'll be more in the mood for tent-service croissants and cafe au lait. You're protected from the cold ground with a 2.5 inch layer of compressible foam with an R-value of 7, ensuring a good night's rest without getting chilled.

- Mountain Gear

Therm-A-Rest most comfortable traditional mattress now warmer than ever.

- SunnySports

This is an "Irregular" type item. Irregular items have visual defects that occurred during the manufacturing process. These cometic defects do not effect the performance, functionality or warranty of the product. Types of cosmetic defects could include but are not limited to are: blurry logos or discolored fabrics. These products retain the full 60 day return policy from CampSaver.com and also the lifetime warranty from Therm-A-Rest. These products come packaged in their original new packaging. They are not used, abused or repaired products. Therm-A-Rest Luxury Camp Sleeping Pad is their most comfortable traditional mattress-now warmer than ever. FEATURES of the Luxury Camp Sleeping Pad by Therm-A-Rest Uses: Crafted for the avid camper who wants a great night's sleep Ultrasoft: Stretch-knit fabric increases comfort Extra-Warm: Added thickness delivers unmatched warmth Sleep Easy: Contoured surface means a better night's sleep Lasting Performance: Reinforced bottom provides comfort you can count on for a great night's rest. Easy to Use: Self-inflating means no pumps or electricity needed. This product is made in the USA.

- CampSaver.com

Roughing it can be overrated. The Luxury Camp is crafted for the avid camper who absolutely wants a full night's sleep. Measures 25 x 77 inches.

- EMS

Free Shipping. Therm-A-Rest Luxury Camp Sleeping Pad (Fall 2009) The LuxuryCamp Sleeping Pad by Therm-A-Rest is their most comfortable traditional mattress-now warmer than ever. FEATURES of the Luxury Camp Sleeping Pad by Therm-A-Rest Uses: Crafted for the avid camper who wants a great night's sleep Ultrasoft: Stretch-knit fabric increases comfort Extra-Warm: Added thickness delivers unmatched warmth Sleep Easy: Contoured surface means a better night's sleep Lasting Performance: Reinforced bottom provides comfort you can count on for a great night's rest. Easy to Use: Self-inflating means no pumps or electricity needed. This product is made in the USA. SPECIFICATIONS for Regular: Weight: 3 lbs 2 oz / 1420 g Rolled Size: 21 x 5.4 in / 53 x 14 cm R-Value: 7 Thickness: 2.5 in. / 6.3 cm Width: 20 in / 51 cm Length: 72 in / 183 cm Volume: 3420 cu. in Foam type: Tri-zone convolute SPECIFICATIONS for Large: Weight: 4 lbs. 3 oz. / 1900 g Rolled Size: 26 x 5.6 in. / 66 x 14 cm R-Value: 6.1 Thickness: 2.5 in. / 6.3 cm Width: 25 in / 63 cm Length: 77 in / 196 cm Volume: 4571.88 cu. in Foam type: Tri-zone convolute SPECIFICATIONS for Extra Large: Weight: 5 lbs 1 oz / 2295 g Rolled Size: 30 x 5.6 in / 76 x 14 cm R-Value: 6.1 Thickness: 2.5 in. / 6.3 cm Width: 30 in / 76 cm Length: 77 in / 196 cm Volume: 5486.25 cu. in Foam type: Tri-zone convolute

Therm-a-Rest LuxuryCamp

The LuxuryCamp has been discontinued.

The Therm-a-Rest LuxuryCamp is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new self-inflating sleeping pad, check out the best reviewed current models.