User Review: Therm-a-Rest NeoAir
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $125
I love mine and can't imagine backpacking without it! Below is a cut and past from a review I did on my trailpotato blog.
- Very light (19 oz)
- Super compact (takes up about as much space as a Nalgene bottle)
- The insulating thickness (2.5") helps keep you warm
- Way more comfy than sleeping on rocks
- It does not self-inflate… pucker up baby
- The material makes an annoying crinkling sound (I think the newer ones are better)
- It ain’t cheap (about $140 now)
A luxury well worth indulging. Visit the TrailPotato for a more detailed review.