Therm-a-Rest Trail Lite

Took a long time to make a decision and this was it.

Price Paid: £54.99

Took a long time to make a decision and this was it. Weight vs comfort. Needed to be carried on a bike, yet look after me at the most important point of the day - sleeping.

I love the product. I certainly am not light and it takes care of me well.

Incidentally I don't know if its just a UK thing but mine came with a sac to store it in (I didn't realise and bought one extra tbh also!).

Great product. I bought the women's Trail Lite because…

Great product. I bought the women's Trail Lite because I found it on clearance and it has better warmth rating. I weigh 200 lbs and sleep on my side and cannot feel the ground with my hip. It is fairly lightweight (1 lb, 15 oz) and overall good pad. I do wish Therm-a-Rest would throw in a stuff sack with their products.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Trail Lite versions

In addition to the 2 women's reviews above, there are 7 reviews for other versions of the Trail Lite. Read all reviews »

Visit Therm-a-Rest's Trail Lite page.

Updated for 2014. Like the original Therm-A-Rest Trail Lite mattress, the Womens version offers an outstanding combination of comfort, compactness and value making it one of the best all-around camping mattresses available. Specifically for women and cold sleepers, fewer die-cuts in the hip, torso and foot areas add critical warmth and support. Die-cut foams elsewhere reduce weight and bulk, and a new, straighter torso increases the sleep area and makes for better, gap-free mating of other rectangular mattresses. Includes stuff sack.

- CampSaver.com

The women's Therm-a-Rest Trail LiteTM Sleeping Pad offers an outstanding combination of comfort, compactness and value, making it one of the best all-around mattresses available.

Therm-A-Rest Trail Lite Mattress for WomenSleep with extra warmth using the Therm-A-Rest Trail Lite Mattress for Women. The shape and construction of the mattress provide added warmth for those who tend to get chilled throughout the night. Its feather-light, carry weight allows you to hike long distances without extra fatigue. The rugged polyester material gives you all around durability that will help your camping mattress last season after season. The thick pad gives you critical distance between you and the cold, hard ground. Furthermore, even with the warmth and comfort, you will not have to put up with extra bulk, as the trail pad rolls up tightly for easy packing.

- SunnySports

Therm-a-Rest's Women's Trail Lite Sleeping Pad may help you shave extra weight from your pack on long trips into the woods, but it doesn't stint on comfort. Thanks to the new streamlined shape and 1. 5-inch thickness, the pad rolls tightly to fit in or strap onto your pack easily; despite this thin profile, the Women's Trail Lite provides the warmth and cushioning you need to wake up in the morning ready for a new day of trekking adventure.