U.S. Armed Forces Mickey Mouse Boot

Best snow boot ever!!!!!!!

Materials: rubber
Use: outdoor work in the winter
Break-in Period: ?
Weight: ?

Best snow boot ever!!!!!!!

I discovered these boots through R-U-Outside in Driggs,…

Materials: RUBBER WINTER
Use: WELL I DONT KNOW IF IT IS A HIKING BOOT BUT IF YOU HAVE COLD FEET WHEN YOU DO ANYTHING IN THE WINTER THESE BOOTS WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN

I discovered these boots through R-U-Outside in Driggs, ID during a sports show in Anchorage. I have had many types of winter snow-type boots from sorrels to mukluks and these are the best I've ever had. They work great in all types of snow conditions and are good to 30 below with activity. The buckles make for easy on and off and good retention. The removeable and optional second pair of fleece liners make for dry feet throughout the day. They accept strapon crampons with no problems and the closed cell construction keeps the cold out even standing on Ice fishing for hours.

You do have to use a fall type gaiter as they will not accept a regular under the arch strap type gaiter. All in all they are a good winter boot and I would highly recommend them.

U.S. Armed Forces Mickey Mouse Boot

The U.S. Armed Forces Mickey Mouse Boot is not available from the stores we monitor.