I got these boots in May 2002 and I've put on hundreds…

Materials: Uppers feature waterproof nubuck/split-leather for support and durability, plus nylon for light weight and enhanced breathability, Nylex linings wick moisture to help feet stay comfortably dry, Contoured EVA footbeds and polyurethane midsoles deliver cush
Use: Hikes
Break-in Period: Don't remember
Weight: ? lightweight

I got these boots in May 2002 and I've put on hundreds of hiking miles on them from Death Valley in southern California to the Everglades in southern Florida to castle ruins in Greece.

A few weeks ago the sole came apart. Oh what a sad day...I've been online hoping that these boots are still being made or at least available brand new as overstock from a wholesaler. I'd hate to try a new boot and end up being unsatisfied by the wear and feel of it if it doesn't match or exceed the quality of my Fusion.

These were my first pair of hiking boots and they've traveled the globe with me.