I've had my boots for about eight months now. They…

I've had my boots for about eight months now. They still fit and feel about the same as when I first bought them. I really love these boots. They have served me well on several short and long hikes, and have kept bone dry, even in nasty wet weather, when all my buddies had soaked boots. I highly recommend these boots.

I just purchased these boots (at REI) a week ago on…

Materials: leather/gore-tex
Use: Will be used for day hikes, backpacking, and yard work
Break-in Period: still breaking in
Weight: 3 lbs. +

I just purchased these boots (at REI) a week ago on a trip to San Diego. Right out of the box they just felt and fit great. I have only worn them around the house for a few days, so can only rate by casual use to date. Size wise I had to get a half-size larger than normal.

Vasque Sundowner MX2 GTX

The Sundowner MX2 GTX has been discontinued.

The Vasque Sundowner MX2 GTX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 8, 2011 at Sierra Trading Post.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Diamond Women's First Light Hoody Review