VauDe Snow Walker 35

The fit of the pack balanced out the weight of my…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

The fit of the pack balanced out the weight of my gear so I did not feel any gear pulling to one side or another. Until I bought the Snow Walker 35, I always found it hard to attach my snowshoes to a pack, but not so with this backpack. With the Vaude it makes it easy to mount your snowshoes on the sides or in the center of the pack.

Pros

• Easy to mount snowshoes on pack.
  • Straps are designed well to secure gear in many places on the pack
  • Zipper pouches on hip belt

Cons

• Could use longer straps at bottom of pack to secure crampon bag.

The Snow Walker 35 is a perfect design for the winter hiker. The first time I loaded it up and put on the Snow Walker 35 it felt perfectly comfortable with a full winter load.  The fit of the pack balanced out the weight of my gear so I did not feel any gear pulling to one side or another.

Until I bought the Snow Walker 35, I always found it hard to attach my snowshoes to a pack, but not so with this backpack. With the Vaude it makes it easy to mount your snowshoes on the sides or in the center of the pack. Vaude makes it easy with the Snow Walker 35 to hit the winter trails with this pack.

I like Vaude's pack designs so much I have purchased two other of their designs.

If you've owned or used a VauDe Snow Walker 35, please share your experience.

VauDe Snow Walker 35

The VauDe Snow Walker 35 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 22, 2011 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new winter pack, check out the best reviewed current models.

Weight 1230 g