VauDe Snow Walker 35

Weight 1230 g
Capacity 35 L
Dimensions 45 cm x 23 cm x 19 cm

The fit of the pack balanced out the weight of my…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

The fit of the pack balanced out the weight of my gear so I did not feel any gear pulling to one side or another. Until I bought the Snow Walker 35, I always found it hard to attach my snowshoes to a pack, but not so with this backpack. With the Vaude it makes it easy to mount your snowshoes on the sides or in the center of the pack.

Pros

• Easy to mount snowshoes on pack.
  • Straps are designed well to secure gear in many places on the pack
  • Zipper pouches on hip belt

Cons

• Could use longer straps at bottom of pack to secure crampon bag.

The Snow Walker 35 is a perfect design for the winter hiker. The first time I loaded it up and put on the Snow Walker 35 it felt perfectly comfortable with a full winter load.  The fit of the pack balanced out the weight of my gear so I did not feel any gear pulling to one side or another.

Until I bought the Snow Walker 35, I always found it hard to attach my snowshoes to a pack, but not so with this backpack. With the Vaude it makes it easy to mount your snowshoes on the sides or in the center of the pack. Vaude makes it easy with the Snow Walker 35 to hit the winter trails with this pack.

I like Vaude's pack designs so much I have purchased two other of their designs.

Visit VauDe's Snow Walker 35 page.

CLOSEOUTS . Be prepared on your next winter trek with the Vaude Snow Walker 35 backpack, equipped with a ventilating Aeroflex back panel, fixation points for snowshoes and plenty of storage for your essential gear. Aeroflex easy adjust FLASH suspension promotes ventilation Front and side fixation for snowshoes Top loader for easy access even with attached snowshoes Information panel for alpine emergency situations under the lid Lid pocket Map compartment Lightweight, removable hipbelt with zip pocket Padded, length adjustable shoulder straps Sternum strap with whistle Opening for hydration system Waistbelt: Adjusts to 60? Fits torsos: One size fits most Dimensions (HxWxD): 19x10x7? Capacity: 1330 cu.in. Weight: 2 lb. 12 oz. Material: Polyurethane-coated 420 denier small diamond ripstop nylon and 600 denier polyester Made in China Visit our Backpack Guide Available Colors: AUTUMN RED, SEABREEZE.

- Sierra Trading Post

VauDe Snow Walker 35

The VauDe Snow Walker 35 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 22, 2011 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new winter pack, check out the best reviewed current models.