Vibram FiveFingers Bikila

I bought these for trail running, not very rugged…

I bought these for trail running, not very rugged trails, and they started to fall apart with less than 100 miles on them. The soles were fine, the top was fine, the little clear toe guard was fine, but the fabric BETWEEN the toes was not.

I thought I had a rock stuck between my toes one run and lo and behold, it was the rubber sole rubbing the inside of my toe, the fabric was GONE. Turns out I had holes in between all but one of my toes. The insole, the stiffer inside part of the shoe extended beyond the outsole, so it was pressing and rubbing the fabric away.

Since I wasn't doing a lot of miles at that time, they were out of warranty. Vibram would not help me with what appeared to be a defect in the shoe, but luckily the store I bought them at stood behind the shoe and replaced them with the KSO Treks.

Too bad they are falling apart in the same manner.

rated 2.00 of 5 stars All FiveFingers Bikila versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the FiveFingers Bikila. Read all reviews »

Vibram Women's FiveFingers Bikila

The Vibram Women's FiveFingers Bikila is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 5, 2014 at Massey's Outfitters.

If you're looking for a new barefoot/minimal shoe, check out the best reviewed current models.