Victorinox Swiss Army Compact

Victorinox has managed to cram all the essentials…

Price Paid: Unsure - bought used

Victorinox has managed to cram all the essentials into a very small tool. The name "Compact" could not be more fitting.

This is an ideal tool for a hiker (especially and ultralight hiker) or a camper or anyone who wants the convenience of full size tools without redundancy or tools that they might not use. The addition of a pen, eyeglass screwdriver, and a straight pen to the regular set of tweezers and a toothpick that you would find on most Swiss army style knives is fantastic in the way that it adds a lot of functionality with almost no increase in weight or bulk.

I don't mind carrying a slightly larger tool and I frequently use phillips drivers and the small knife found on larger Victorinox tools, I also prefer the standalone can and bottle openers so I do not frequently use this knife, but as with all Victorinox knives the quality and value is outstanding. I highly recommend this product to anyone that thinks this tool set is enough for them.

Victorinox Swiss Army Compact

The Victorinox Swiss Army Compact is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 9, 2013 at Campmor.

If you're looking for a new multi-tool, check out the best reviewed current models.