Wenzel 10° mummy

This is a follow-up review for the previous one. I…

Design: mummy
Temperature Rating: 10 farenheight
Price Paid: 80 $

This is a follow-up review for the previous one. I like this bag for home camping and stuff like that, however the lining around the pull-cord has been tearing lately. I would have given it a 3.5, but I gave it a four because it kept me warm on a very very cold night despite the fact that I was wet. I really love this but it is not a good sleeping bag for trekking. (I could not fit it in a large compression sack.)

For the price this bag has been great. I first got…

Design: mummy
Fill: Polarguard HV
Temperature Rating: 10°
Weight: 4?????lbs
Price Paid: like $50

For the price this bag has been great. I first got this when I started camping. It is a great beginning bag and also good for the occasional camper. I have stayed warm on all of the trips I have been on with it. It has the double zipper feature that lets you open the bottom for your feet. I found mine at like service merchandise or somewhere like that. So if you are looking for a cheap but reliable bag that will get the job done go for this. (but if you want something a bit toastier or some more use try elsewhere)

If you've owned or used a Wenzel 10° mummy, please share your experience.

Wenzel 10° mummy

The 10° mummy has been discontinued.

The Wenzel 10° mummy is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.