This jacket is my favourite of all time and I have…

Fabric: eVent

This jacket is my favourite of all time and I have tried a few. I work outside in rainy Vancouver and am in and out of doors all day. The event fabric jacket breathes like no other, light but durable due to the 2 types of fabric used, pockets are great hood is simple with only 2 adjustments at the front but works great.

The magic of this jacket is that it is nice and tailored but somehow allows you to layer under it. I have a red rock colour which is understated and a change from the usual black I have. It is nice that it is made 6 blocks from my house and I only paid 200 cad.

My only gripe is the fabric gets dirty fast at the neck but that is minor. All in all I love it.

Westcomb Men's Cruiser LT Jacket

The Westcomb Men's Cruiser LT Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 18, 2014 at CampSaver.com.

Therm-a-Rest Slacker Hammock House Review

Big Agnes Seedhouse SL1 Review

Merrell Men's All Out Blaze Sieve Review

Mt Monadnock NH, Sunday 24 April 2017

BRS 3000W Canister Stove Review

Vikings invade Costa Rica!