User Review: White Box Stove
Price Paid: $20 plus shipping
I have used my whitebox stove now on my AT thruhike 150 miles and still ticking.
It's a great stove to eliminate weight and just use for heating water for freeze dried foods and dehydrated meals and drinks..
If your a gourmet backpacker and want more from a stove this is not it.This is more for a minimalist.
I wanted to shave weight in my pack this stove and a 4oz titanium pot is a total of 5oz..
- Weight 1oz
- made from Recycled aluminum cans
- Came with a aluminum windscreen
- Came with aluminum heat pad to reduce ground scare's. LNT principals of camping
- Fuel is plentiful (denatured alcohol or Yellow Bottle of heat)
- Flame is hard to see in daylight have to run your hand across the top to feel it's lite.
- Can't overfill. You need to learn how to measure your fuel.
- Can't regulate flame strength or duration.