I have been running a combination of different surfaces…

Price Paid: gift

I have been running a combination of different surfaces over the past few months. From pavement and concrete, to gravel and dirt, this shoe performs great!

The conditions I've run of late have been a lot of mountain trails, with a lot of dirt, gravel, and rocks, not to mention the uneven terrain. The XTERRA running shoe, is one of the best mountain trail running shoes I have ever used.

The cushioning is great, especially supportive in the toe box and forefoot, which is important when you run down the mountain. The stability was great too as I run on a lot of uneven surfaces. I am able to keep up the pace without having to worry about the shoe buckling underneath me.

I would recommend these shoes to anyone interested in a running shoe with great support, and cushioning, as well as the flexibility to run on-road and off-road. The XTERRA is one of the best mountain running shoes I've used, and I find that they are so comfortable that I am wearing them all the time!