Zamberlan Collina

These are very impressive boots. I got them just about…

Materials: Full Leather
Use: Backpacking and Heavy Dayhiking
Break-in Period: A couple days around town
Weight: Heavy compared to others

These are very impressive boots. I got them just about a week before my first multi day backpacking trip and I haven't looked back. I wore them mostly around the house for just a few days before the trip, and I never had any trouble. They are very waterproof with their gusseted toungues. They have very nice Vibram soles. I have had traction on very steep, sheer granite, enough so that I can walk where my friends are sliding down on their butts. I don't know if that's just me or them, or if it's really the soles, but either way I'm still impressed. I scuffed them up significantly during a trip to the presidentials where I spent a lot of time above treeline in all that rocky scree around the summits of Washington, Jefferson and Adams, but this is only aesthetic. I've had them for a year and a half and they are showing thier age as any boot will, but I am not expecting to buy new boots for a few years yet.

Zamberlan Collina

The Collina has been discontinued.

The Zamberlan Collina is not available from the stores we monitor.

Congratulations, Top Gear Reviewers of 2016