2 forum posts
I’m Wendy, a first year high school student from Arnhem, the Netherlands. I Study Industrial Product Design.
At the moment, I’m doing an assignment for school to design something for backpackers that holds: Food, valuable things, cooking stuff or clothing. I’m not sure which subject I’m going to choose, because I don’t know much about backpacking.
Therefore, I would appreciate it if you would fill out this short enquête (only people who have backpacked).
You can post the completed enquête here, or mail it to me at email@example.com
Very much thanks in advance!
1. Have you ever backpacked, if yes, where?
2. Have you ever lost something, if yes, what?
3. What are the important things to take with you?
4. What are the important things to put away: Food, valuable things, cooking stuff or clothes? Why?
5. What takes the most space of these 4 things?
6. What things do you take with you most?
7. What things do you lose?
8. What do you look for most during your trip?
9. Are there any problems separating these items? If yes what?
10. What is demolished most during your trip? Do you know what caused that?
11. Where do you keep your food??
12. Where do you keep your valuable things?
13. Where do you keep your clothes that had been weared?
14. Where do you keep your cooking stuff?
15. How do you maintain order?
16. Is there often a mess? And what caused that mess?
17. Has there been stolen something from you on a trip? If yes, what?