Marmot Fuse 2P tent w/ footprint

10:36 p.m. on February 11, 2017 (EST)
565 reviewer rep
41 forum posts

I really like this tent. Actually did a review on it. I'm selling it because I'm in grad school and moving and I need to get rid of stuff.

The tent is in absolutely amazing condition, practically like new. I also have the footprint that I'll throw in. Original MSRP was $320-ish, plus another $30 or $40 for the footprint. Selling it all for $180 shipped to you - extra low price for trailspace because I'm still so happy about being reviewer of the month like two years ago!

Paypal works best. Business transaction works fine for me. When I sell something, I always try to get it in the mail the same day that I receive payment or as early as possible the next day if the payment happens later in the evening.

2:06 p.m. on February 14, 2017 (EST)
565 reviewer rep
41 forum posts

Price dropped to 160 shipped.

1:58 p.m. on February 15, 2017 (EST)
565 reviewer rep
41 forum posts

Sold

February 17, 2020
Quick Reply