Adrian Turner wins ENO Hammock Hanging Package

11:44 a.m. on June 30, 2014 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
1,684 reviewer rep
4,235 forum posts

This thread is for comments on the article "Adrian Turner wins ENO Hammock Hanging Package"

Congratulations to community member Adrian Turner! Adrian just won a complete hammock package including hammock, underquilt, fly, bug net, and more, thanks to Eagles Nest Outfitters ($585 value).

Full article at https://www.trailspace.com/blog/2014/06/30/eno-hammock-prize-winner.html

2:24 p.m. on June 30, 2014 (EDT)
11,737 reviewer rep
1,399 forum posts

Congratulations, Adrian!

3:11 p.m. on June 30, 2014 (EDT)
2,900 reviewer rep
256 forum posts

Nice, Adrian. Congrats!

3:48 p.m. on June 30, 2014 (EDT)
227 reviewer rep
20 forum posts

I'll be watching for your complete review Adrian! :) Congrats on the win.

7:39 p.m. on June 30, 2014 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
925 reviewer rep
301 forum posts

Congrats and enjoy!

10:04 p.m. on July 2, 2014 (EDT)
363 reviewer rep
36 forum posts

SUPER JOB! Well deserved, Adrian. :)

8:38 p.m. on July 3, 2014 (EDT)
TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
6,518 reviewer rep
175 forum posts

Adrian, you deserved to win simply for using the word aplomb! Well done.

9:32 p.m. on July 6, 2014 (EDT)
923 reviewer rep
66 forum posts

Just got back from a trip... very cool. Enjoy all the hangin' around!

10:32 a.m. on July 7, 2014 (EDT)
1,753 reviewer rep
3,956 forum posts

We have a winner!

Good deal Adrian, I hope you have a great time with your new gear.

2:21 a.m. on July 28, 2014 (EDT)
91 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Well, I'm overwhelmed!  I've just got back to Paekakariki (lower North Island) from Dunedin (way down south of the South Island in NZ) where I was helping my son build his house.  I have returned to a "Welcome to Trailspace" package from Seth and a somewhat larger package from Eagles Nest.  I haven't opened the larger package yet -- saving that for when I get back from your neck of the woods: I'm heading to Michigan tomorrow for a family wedding, back in about two and a half weeks. Anyone heard of Sleeping Bear Dunes? It'll be only my second visit to the US.

Thank you all for your welcoming mesages -- I apologise for not acknowledging you sooner but my son has no landline connected yet, let alone WiFi, and it's been a bit of a desert, technology-wise.

In the meantime I have posted a review of my Z-rest.  I have more in mind ... including of course one about the hammock :-).

Thanks again.  I'll wear my Trailspace cap with pride.

1:02 p.m. on July 28, 2014 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
1,684 reviewer rep
4,235 forum posts

You're very welcome, Adrian!

I'm glad to hear the packages made it to you down in New Zealand, and hope you can put them to good use once you're back home.

Since New Zealand is on my wish list of places to go, I'd love to see a picture of you in a favorite spot wearing your Trailspace cap some day: https://www.trailspace.com/forums/stickers/

Enjoy your visit to Michigan. I hope it includes some time exploring the local outdoors.

-Alicia

November 20, 2019
Quick Reply